Frequently asked questions – chrome strips available in our store
What material are the chrome strips made of?
– Skirts are made of very good quality PVC plastic.
Will I get a warranty on the chrome strip?
– Yes, of course, for each of our products we give a 3-year warranty or up to 160,000 km of mileage.
Is the chromed strip securely packed and will not be damaged?
– All our slats are packed into oblong tubes that effectively protect the product from damage.
What if the courier delivers a product with damaged packaging?
– It happens very rarely, but if this situation occurs then please contact us immediately and a new product will be sent to you on the same day at our expense.
Which courier do you send the ordered products to?
– We use the best courier companies operating in Poland, namely GLS and DPD. The status of the shipment can be tracked via e-mail or by text message. Change of delivery address is also available.
Will I handle the assembly of the chrome strip? Do I need to drive the car to a service or mechanic?
– The assembly of the skirting board is extremely simple. One person is sufficient for assembly. We attach to each shipment a detailed assembly instruction, where all assembly is described step by step.
Are your chrome strips matte or gloss?
– All our chrome strips are glossy.
Are the strips sold resistant to atmospheric conditions? Car wash, Karcher washers, chemistry and road salt?
– Yes. The slats have a special durable, resistant coating. A 2-year warranty is also provided for the chromium-plated coating!
Will the strip come loose after some time of use?
– The warranty is granted for both the chromed coating and the assembly tape, so it is not possible for the strip to detach itself after a certain time or lose its properties.
Do the strips already have an assembly tape on the back? What company?
– The slats are already equipped with a 3M mounting tape on the back.
Will I need some tools to assemble the skirting board?
– Absolutely not! You receive a ready-made strip for a specific pre-ordered car model. It is enough to remove the strip from the packaging, follow the assembly instructions, decrease the glued surface, try “dry” the place where the strip will be glued, stick and ready! That’s all.
If the chrome strip does not meet my expectations, can I return it?
– Yes of course. For 14 days after purchase, you are entitled to return the goods without giving a reason.
Will I pay only once if I buy several items from your offer for a parcel?
Yes. Regardless of the number of goods purchased, you pay only once.
When can I expect the delivery of the ordered goods?
Shipments are usually sent on the same day (if the order was placed until 12.00) or on the next business day by courier GLS or DPD.